Sr. Officer (Finance) (4-8 yrs)
New Search Placement – Neemrana Rajesthan
. Sr. Officer (Finance)
Sr. Officer (Finance& Treasury)
Qualification: B.com/M.com/ICWA/CMA/CA Inter/MBA Finance
1. As a member of the Accounts and Finance team will have primary day-to-day responsibility for data collection and preparation of MISs and such other tasks related to accounts / finance as maybe defined from time to time
2. Calculations of costing, return on investments, budgeting, financial MISs, ratios etc.
3. Operational level activities for Treasury, Banking, Trade Finance, MIS Reporting, forex hedging, mutual fund investments
4. Support and should handle operations of issuance & amendments of LC, Bank Guarantees, for Letter of Credit Operations viz. Creation, amendments, acceptance, payments etc.
5. Tracking and follow up with customers, liaising with banks for all treasury related activities.
6. Reviewing / Amending Bank Guarantees and follow up with banks and beneficiary / applicant.
Good working knowledge in MS Office
Good working knowledge of Tally ERP 9
Reports to the General Manager, Finance
Primary liaison is with the Assistant Manager, Accounting
Location will be Neemrana
Salary: 5-6 L CTC PA