Ragns.com is dedicated to guarantee the security of its client. To present the most secure possible environment, we urge our client to take care of a small number of uncomplicated security safety measures for a secure career.
We robustly suggest the following Do’s and Don’ts to keep away from frauds.
- Make sure that the content of the mail that you received from the employers/ recruiters is correct and relevant to the job you are looking for.
- Make necessary and appropriate enquiries prior to any action that you take upon any unsolicited mails or phone calls that you receive and are claiming to be from our end.
- In case of occurrence of any such occasion, it is suggested to notify the subject at info@Ragns.com
- Do not communicate or interact and reveal any personal information concerned to your, address, bank account, Telephone/phone numbers etc.
- Avoid sending any money as fees or the amount required for registration or scheduling the interview.
We've accumulated the following security-related data and information. Clients are warned to familiarize themselves with this information provided to manage a superior career.
Misrepresentation of ragns.com other company
What is misrepresentation?
Users can be contacted by someone via deceptive phone calls or e-mails posing as the Company's HRD personnel or consultant or misrepresenting/ claiming a job assurance in an organization by paying some fee/ money.