Using search on home page
Keywords are terminology, phrase, and terms that you can go through to describe educational and certified experience, skills, and corporation
name. They are used to explore for Jobs containing those vocabulary in their Description. With typing various keywords, you will capitalize on
your chances of retrieving Jobs that most precisely match your search.Create your job hunt with the keywords that narrate to the nature of
job you are looking for. It could be the skills that you have, designationor the post of the jobs that you want to work for, or the credentials that you hold. In addition you could be giving the name of the place,organizations name that you crave to work for etc.
If you have graduated, and have some practice in a call center searching for a job in Vadodara – you should give "BPO Team Leader
Vadodara" in the keyword or search box.
In the same manner you can search for the relevant job
Example: If you are searching for the job of Quality analyst you can type in the search box “Quality Analyst”.
- If you are a graduate, with some experience in a call center looking for a job in Bangalore – you should give "BPO Team Leader Bangalore" in the keyword box.
- If you are a graduate, with some experience in a call center looking for a job in Bangalore, but in an internet company – you should give "Internet graduate Bangalore" in the keyword box.
- If you are a qualified network administrator, with the required technical qualifications – you should give - "Network administrator" in the keyword box.
- Compound search words will provide you more outcomes.
- If you are looking for certain terms, then use " " in the region of the
Example : "Sales Manager" "Art Director" etc.
- If you desire to circumvent some terms in the job illustration, then write those words by connote of a minus in front of the job.
If you have typed a typo or a mistake in the search box, an involuntary alert will be generated on the end result page with a probable correction.
For example : Sales -FMCG will give you jobs with the word sales in them, but only those without FMCG
- If you have entered a typo or a mistake in the search box, an automatic alert will be displayed on the results page with a possible correction.
For example : If you have typed jav, the system will give an alert saying . are you looking for java?
The keywords that you provide are explored around for in the Title of the job, Key abilities are asked for in the job and the whole text of the
job explanation in that category.
The jobs are sorted on relevance by default. The most relevant ones appear at the top.