2) At the moment of registration the applicant/user must be minimum eighteen years old. Ragns.com has all the rights to refuse the registration and discard the registration process without any prior intimation to the user/applicant.
3) User agrees to the fact that the services once subscribed will not be refundable under any circumstances and the amount paid shall be considered as appropriated.
4) All the third party rights are conferred under this agreement.
5) All the content on the Ragns.com website are the sole property of Ragns. These contents are protected under Indian as well as foreign copyrights. Misuse of the content of Ragns will lead to violation of the copyrights. The users are allowed to use the content only for personal use.
6) User will be completely responsible for the access of his account. User shall be responsible for the activities under his/her account. Any unauthorized use of the account should be immediately brought to the company’s notice,
7) Termination,cancellation,suspension modification are all the rights reserved by Ragns.com. Ragns may or may not provide with reason for any of the above action if taken.
8) The use of the website should be only under the users responsibility. For any entries or post that are made by the user and the consequences arising from the same would be user’s responsibility Ragns will not be responsible for any such outcomes
9) Users are prohibited and advised not to violate the security of the web site i.e:
Logging in with unauthorized account.
Accessing the data and using it intentionally for misconduct.
Probing to scan the weakness of the system or the network.
Mail bombing, flooding, crashing and attempting to incubate a virus to the website.
Forging the TCP/IP header or header information in email.
If the violations of any means are found the company will investigate the matter and the one’s found guilty will be prosecuted for such violations.
10) The contents of definite postings made by the User are posted and are the sole responsibility of the User who has made those postings. Though Ragns reserves the right to filter all those postings which may carry offensive, harmful, inaccurate, pornographic content or content which infringes on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or any rights of publicity or privacy or is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing or is indecent and contains any viruses, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are projected to damage, destructively interfere with, surreptitiously interrupt or confiscate any system, data or personal information or otherwise any content that is inappropriate, Ragns does not take any responsibility for such content and/or for deceptive, mislabeled or insulting content. Ragns just presents a platform to access the content posted by the Users by using the Services of the web-site. The Users are expected to take necessary precautions and comply with various provisions of laws while uploading any contents on the web-site.
11) However, Ragns specifically prohibits the posting of User's content which provides the following and/or has the effect of the following. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content. The User
A) is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
B) Harasses incites harassment or advocates harassment of another group or individual;
C) Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
D) Promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, and libelous or which amounts to contempt of any judicial authority;
E) promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized use of any copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
F) Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
G) Displays or links to obscene, indecent pornographic, material of any kind;
H) Provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
12) All the ideas and views which are posted are of the respective Users and Ragns does not endorse any such views, ideas and expressions. Moreover, Ragns does not signify or guarantee the truthfulness, exactness, or dependability of any such postings/blogs posted by the Users, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings or any User Content and creates no demonstration about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the web-site and the Users are informed to use common sense and proper judgment in this regard. Ragns is not involved in the tangible deal between employers and candidates. Any reliance or dependability on the content posted by other Users using the web-site shall be purely at the risk of the User. User assumes all risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false.
13) Ragns preserves the right devoid of prior notice to access, read preserve and/or unveil the personal information of the User as well as the content of the postings/blogs if the equivalent is needed:
A) In order to obey with any court judgment,
B) By any lawful/government authority;
C) By relevant law;
D) By professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of Ragns in connection with this Agreement or otherwise;
E) For examining probable infringement of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws;
F) For investigating intentional damage that has been made to the Services or its genuine operation;
G) For reacting to service support requests, or
H) For protecting the rights, property or safety of Ragns and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
14) Ragns reserves the authority to store and process the personal data and information given or stated by the Users/Clients in India or any other state or country where Ragns or its representatives or companies maintain storage and processing facilities and the User by using the services herein consents to any such transfer of information outside India without prior notice.
15) Ragns shall not be stated responsible in any order whatsoever for deletion/removal and failure to convey or store any postings posted by the User by using these Services or personal information provided by the User or any other communication maintained by the Service. Further, Ragns holds all the rights to limit the usage of the said Service and storage at its sole opinion without providing any reason whatsoever and devoid of any prior notice.
16) Ragns does not affirm that web-site will function without any technical inaccuracy and is free from any computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. Ragns shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any outcomes, damages, costs etc. resulting because any of the above-said reasons or due to any force majure factors and due to any reasons further than the control of Ragns. Ragns to the fullest degree permitted by law disowns all warranties, whether articulated or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement. Ragns makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics, and links used on the web-site.
17) Ragns's maximum liability resulting out of or in connection with the web-site or your use of the Ragns's content, apart from of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty or otherwise), will not exceed Rs. 50,000/
18) 'Ragns shall not be accountable or liable in any order whatsoever for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights herein.
19) All Ragns trade names, trademarks, logos, domain names including without limitation www.ragns.com, all content on ragns.com, are the exclusive property of Ragns and the User shall not use the same without the prior written permission of Ragns.
21) The User agrees to cover Ragns and its directors, employees and agents against any third party claim, action, suit or proceeding resulting from his use of the Services herein or arising out of the Content submitted, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available by the User while using the web-site, or use of the web-site by the User in violation of these terms & conditions or violation of any third party rights by the User.
22) Ragns reserves the right, in its sole choice, to change or revise these terms & conditions at any given time, devoid of prior notice and the Users agree to abide by such amendments or revisions. It is therefore suggested that the Users must occasionally review the updated terms & conditions at www.ragns.com.
23) All the disputes arising between the User and Ragns is to be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian law. At Delhi/New Delhi, the Courts, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the subject matter of this Agreement according to Indian Law.
24) User hereby express that it has no objection upon any call/SMS/Communication by Ragns Pvt Ltd, any third party on its behalf or any other party authorized by Ragns Pvt Ltd, communicating to User with regard to the ragns.com Services like Job Search, Job Alert, ragns Career Services etc.. Notwithstanding User’s registration with National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), Users hereby express their interest and accord its willful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to ragns.com Services. User further confirms that any communication done, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines and User has specifically opted to receive communication in this regard on the telephone number provided by the User.