Sr. Engineer (Project) (4-5 yrs)
New Search Placement – Malad (Mumbai)
Sr. Engineer (Project)
Location : Malad (Mumbai)
Role and Responsibilities
• Follow up with client for site related activity
• Fire Hydrant system, sprinkler system, Fire alarm system, water curtain system, Pump House, Gas suppression, installation, Commissioning & Testing.
• Knowledge of programming and graphics building of Siemens, Morley, Notifier, LAST-3, Ravel etc.
• Providing training to client & staff at the time of handing over.
• To ensure site completion within stipulated time as per bar chart.
• Preparation of measurement sheets duly signed by clients.
• Handling manpower of labor contractor
• Follow the quality & Safety norms at site.
• Communicating with the HOD regarding the issues and developments at the site.
• Preparation of MRN as per the requirement
• Preparation of Handing over documents and submittals.
• Site survey, following with client for site related activity. Make material requirement note, technical support of engineering & purchase team, installation, commissioning, testing, training & and prepare handing over document for fire alarm and fire protection system.
• Complete responsibility of Billing and Collection
• Handling over project on time and within budget.
CTC–4.2 CTC lakhs Per Annum
Qualifications & Experience
Experience- 4 to 5 Years relevant experience
• B.Tech Electrical & Electronics engineering/ B.tech- Mechanical engineering/ B. tech- Telecommunications Engineering