Regional Manager – Account Management (Search) (9-14 yrs)
Piana IT Solutions – Gurgaon, Haryana
SEM, HTML,CSS, JavaSript, Website Analytics,API Integeration
A leading Media Agency is looking for:
SEM Specialist’s duties include creating strategies, developing and testing new keywords, new platform functionalities, managing Pay-Per-Click campaigns, analyzing performance data and conducting research. The primary goal is to improve performance and scale the account managed by the team members and also for the account under his/her Book of Business.
Account Management (60):
• Take responsibility for managing the day-to-day business of the key customers with the team to ensure sold campaigns are fulfilled
• Drive search revenue performance and advertiser satisfaction for the mid-sized advertisers and agencies in defined territory.
• Initiate meetings for monthly and quarterly reviews with customer and partner with Sales team to meet and improve performance and spends
• Work with the customer on annual budget planning and tracks on vertical insights
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of an effective Customer Plan in partnership with broader account team. Drive the consistent implementation and adoption of sales/service processes and success KPIs.
• Collaborate with internal teams and Microsoft to improve customer satisfaction, remove and report blockers, and create a seamless customer experience. Ensure resolution of escalated customer issues.
• Utilize data insights to deliver robust campaign reporting showcasing Microsoft’s value
• Updating customer in all future road map, annual planning and insights for account expansion
• Provide customer with enough data points and insights to enable them to expand the account to new markets
Relationship Management (30):
• Develop network of strong relationships with key search and media industry influencers, decision makers, customers and partners. Develop and maintain a high level understanding of the search industry and trends affecting or influencing the marketplace.
• Grow and maintain agency/advertiser relationships that drive revenue.
• Educate clients on the Bing Ads platform and associated tools, ad set up and end-to-end management of campaigns. Introduce and upsell new features to advertisers which match customer goals.
Personal Development (10)
• Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across the Bing Ads platform and Microsoft ecosystem.
• Continually develop industry knowledge and grow professionally. Act as an ambassador and representative for Microsoft in the advertising and media community.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills, Knowledge and Education:
• 5 – 6 yrs of experience managing Search and other digital business.
• Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
• In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Familiar with GA, Tagging and basics of API integration