Business Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Alloys consulting pvt ltd – Thane, Maharashtra
In-depth knowledge of E-commerce Domain
10.00 - 12.00 Lacs
3.00 - 5.00 Years
· In-depth knowledge of E-commerce Domain.
· Elicitation and Documentation of Business, Data Requirements and Enterprise Information Requirements.
· Understands business processes, gathers and documents project requirements and translates them into functional and non-functional specifications for applications.
· Identifies data quality issues and supports data governance initiatives by participating in necessary activities including data profiling.
· Participate in technical design sessions, working with technical resources, to provide insight during solution development
· Utilize a range of Analysis Techniques to elicit and present requirements towards solutions.
· Determine alternate solutions with risk analysis and identify opportunities to use technology to improve availability, and advance business initiatives.
· Perform gap analysis - Facilitate and Mediate analysis sessions with user community to map current business processes along with training business.
· Should have experience in web analytics and BI activities
· Role involves Understanding the vision and market current offline behavior
· Gather requirements from various teams and management
· Make UI's/SRS/Technical documents for developers to code and Make scenarios for testing if required
· suggest Competition and industry best practices incorporation
· Explaining and making User Manuals for the users
· Making Dashboards,KPIs for monitoring the actors and scenario assumptions via analytics.
· Extensive Experience Required inEcommerce Marketplaces
· Experience in Mobile app developments requirement analysis and documentation
· Required startup experience (preferably as BA/PM) and want to work in a startup environment.
· Design and develop scalable and automated reporting solutions to drive key business decisions.
· Design & develop highly interactive visual webpages like Google Analytics for Internal & External use.
· Analyze costs, profitability, quality & performance of different departments to identify gaps & work on improving those gaps by creating processes & systems.