Assistant Manager Construction (4-5 yrs)
New Search Placement – Mumbai ( Malad)
Astt .Manager Construction
Job Category: Regular
Department/Group: Projects/ Operations Location/Site: Mumbai
Reporting Manager: VP operations Position Type: Full Time
Role and Responsibilities
• He shall focus on managing the existing&new projects, including the functions of Projects & Design.
• To optimise the resources and ensure timely completion of projects; build the brand and ensure that the existing & new customers’ targets in terms delivery, quality and cost are being met.
• Initiate Plans, processes, systems which minimize cost through effective at all the plants and utilization of manpower, machines, facilities, material & capital.
• Oversee company’s operation to ensure efficiency, quality, service and cost effective management of resources.
• Improving profitability of the projects.
• Lay down and implement SOP’s for all project management activities
• Benchmark with international standards, Lead, and establish initiatives for improving quality across the organisation (quality systems, certification)
• Identify the quality gaps and ensure corrective actions, working towards raising the standards.
• Ensure the integration/transfer of knowledge especially in the technical areas of product and process development.
• Empowering the team in participating and carrying out trainings internally & 3rd party if required.
CTC- 4 to 6 Lakhs Per Annum
Qualifications & Experience
• B.tech Electrical & Electronics engineering/ B.tech- Mechanical engineering
4 to 5 Years with relevant experience.