Software Application Development Associate (6-11 yrs)
Tax Tech India Private Limited – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
ASP.NET ,C# ,Visual Basic ,SQL ,MVC ,LINQ ,Entity Framework ,Angular 2,Jquery ,OOD ,UML ,TDD
The Associate - Software Application Development primary job responsibilities are as follows:
• Responsible for the implementation of system components of the product including user interface, business components/services, and data components/services.
• Modify existing software to correct defects or deliver enhancements. This includes ASP/ASP.NET, C, Visual Basic, SQL, and other development technologies.
• Participate in the design process for technical projects to improve consistency of delivery and ease maintenance of the product.
• Deliver patches to address immediate customer support issues.
• Interact with testing team to provide training and/or recommended testing steps for items delivered.
• Provide information for the build and release note process.
• .Net Migration Development Team Liaison
Other Job Requirements:
• The candidate should have college degree, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• In addition, the candidate should have strong interpersonal skills to serve our clients and interact with other TTI employees located around the country
• Minimum 4 years working in .NET/C fulltime, SQL.
• Minimum 2 year of experience in MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Angular 1 or higher, Client Side Scripting.
• JQWidgets experience will be nice to have.
• Experience with Object Oriented Design
• Experience with TDD, UML Diagrams, structured coding and clean code principles is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skill set with a self-starting attitude, team-player, and flexibility. A fast learner (new system and test equipment applications) and high degree of creativity and initiative is expected
• The candidate must demonstrate strong technical skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word, etc.); in addition to the programs listed above and various Internet based applications