Senior Unity Engineer in Vietnam (1-5 yrs)
Gear Inc. – Hanoi
We are creating and publishing games developed in Unity3D engine. We are looking for a passionate Unity engineer to join our team in Hanoi whose main responsibilities are:
- Develop high quality new games in Unity3D
- Be able to work alone on the creation of game prototypes in a short period
- Be able to work in teams on complex mid-code games
- Mentor junior team members
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Moreover, one of our value is sharing knowledge. As part of the team, you will bring your knowledge and experience to the company, sharing methods and best practices.
- International, fun and professional working environment
- Training and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch offered and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff.
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination.
Health Insurance package
- Paid leave (12 days/year).
- Gym and Game room for everyone: - We love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- Free English/Vietnamese classes with native teachers
- Standing desks if you like, Modern hardware, No dress code, Company trip
- Gym and in-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ
- We support relocation, work permit and resident card for foreign staff members
- Salary range: Depending on level and experience
- Great passionate about gaming
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experiences
- At least 2 years experiences in Game Development
- Solid knowledge about Unity3D engine and C development
- Good at Mathematics and Algorithms
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Good English language skills.
- Be able to work well in a cross-functional team
- Be able to keep in mind both the player’s mindset and business impact when developing
- Having experiences with ECS architecture is a plus
- Experiences with MMO games is a plus
- Having experience with Shader programming is a plus