Manual QA Engineer (2-8 yrs)
Wallethub – Remote
Testing, SDLC, Aglie, Java, SQL
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, D.C.. Our fast-paced environment and can do attitude have already earned us several prestigious awards including last year's Gold Stevie for best financial services website from the American Business Awards and a gold medal as one of the products of the year from the Consumer World Awards. We're seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal finance and make a tangible difference in people's everyday lives.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of the smartest financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1. Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2. Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3. Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.
- Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- At least 2 years experience in Manual Testing
- Ability & motivation to work a minimum of 50 hrs per week
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must stay up-to-date with developing technologies and showcase them in your work
- Proficient in written/spoken English
Note: This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed remotely (outside the U.S.) and requires an overlap with US ET business hours from Monday to Friday to facilitate working together with US team members.