Digital Sales Manager (5-9 yrs)
Piana IT Solutions – Gurgaon,Kolkatta, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad
digital sales, online sales, Sales Process, digital media platforms, ad-networks in display and mobile
A leading Media is looking for Digital Sales Manager.
Role Overview: Reporting into the Regional Head and carry out the vital role of sustenance and growth of the business in the Region. This entails revenue, brand reputation and key relationships.
Core Function Details
• Develop strategic plan to achieve revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
• Develop and expand client partnerships with rigorous and detailed attention to client needs, development of case studies for purposes of heralding agency-client wins and for up-sell
• Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
• Understand agency, advertiser, and vendor landscapes and trends, reporting this to the organization
• Understand and effectively communicate clients value proposition, technology, processes, partnerships as relate to growth of current and prospective client accounts
• Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and of the biddable media marketplace—past, present, and future
• Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide
• Assist the collection team in any outstanding issues with clients.
• In depth knowledge of working with Digital Media Agencies is a must.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills, Knowledge and Education:
• Bachelor’s Degree, educated to degree level or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in an online advertising sales role.
• Demonstrated passion for digital technology and its use in driving revenue and customer satisfaction
• Experience with a focus on Sales. Proven ability to understand customer needs, build ongoing relationships, and create solutions
• Good knowledge of digital media platforms, ad-networks in display and mobile.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills