Client Service Staff (0-1 yrs)
Tax Tech India Private Limited – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Excel ,Finance ,Taxation ,
The Client Service Staff primary job responsibilities are as follows:
• Provides technical support to our clients who utilize our tax compliance and provision applications. Support includes timely responding to user issues received via support or email inquiries. Responses are provided to clients utilizing our defined escalation structure and review process.
• Responsible for providing assistance to senior Client Service team members by working on client projects.
• Provides assistance to clients with the preparation of their tax returns and related e-filing.
• Assists on implementation engagements for new clients. This would include performing data conversation, integration, and setup in our software product, Tax Series.
• Conducts essential application diagnostics on client data. This includes periodically generating reports and monitoring client databases.
• Performs application testing to determine if tax applications are working as designed, document issues or enhancements discovered, and work with software developers to correct.
• Co-ordinates work with clients and US client service teams
Qualifications and other job requirements
• The candidate should have obtained or be pursuing a college degree in the Accounting/Tax or Finance field. B.ComM.ComBBAMBA
• Competent computer skills for data analysis and manipulation.
• Multitasking and continuously reporting clients and take follow-up
• Demonstrate strong technical skills with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, and Word) and various Internet based applications.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are a necessity.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.