Account Manager- Search (3-6 yrs)
Piana IT Solutions – Mumbai / Gurgaon / Bangalore
A leading Media agency is looking for :
SEM Specialist’s duties include creating strategies with prominent search engines, developing and testing new keywords, new platform functionalities, managing Pay-Per-Click campaigns, analyzing performance data and conducting research. It’s primary goal is to improve performance and scale the account.
Account Management (60):
• Take responsibility for managing the day-to-day business of the customer to ensure sold campaigns are fulfilled
• Drive search revenue performance and advertiser satisfaction for the mid-sized advertisers and agencies in defined territory.
• Initiate meetings for monthly and quarterly reviews with customer and partner with Sales team to meet and improve performance and spends
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of an effective Customer Plan in partnership with broader account team. Drive the consistent implementation and adoption of sales/service processes and success KPIs.
• Collaborate with internal teams and Microsoft to improve customer satisfaction, remove and report blockers, and create a seamless customer experience. Ensure resolution of escalated customer issues.
• Utilize data insights to deliver robust campaign reporting showcasing Microsoft’s value
• Updating customer in all future road map, annual planning and insights for account expansion
• Provide customer with sufficient data points and insights to enable them to expand the account to new markets
Relationship Management (30):
• Develop network of strong relationships with key search and media industry influencers, decision makers, customers and partners. Develop and maintain a high level understanding of the search industry and trends affecting or influencing the marketplace.
• Grow and maintain agency/advertiser relationships that drive revenue.
• Educate clients on the Bing Ads platform and associated tools, ad set up and end-to-end management of campaigns. Introduce and upsell new features to advertisers which match customer goals.
Personal Development (10)
• Maintain functional knowledge of new features, products and initiatives across the Bing Ads platform and Microsoft ecosystem.
• Continually develop industry knowledge and grow professionally. Act as an ambassador and representative for Microsoft in the advertising and media community.
Experiences Required: Key Experiences, Skills, Knowledge and Education:
• Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
• In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments