(Senior) Developer on Google Cloud Platform (2-4 yrs)
AMSBY- IT company which deals with Dutch clients. – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Java,Python ,SQL , Angular Dart
What will you do as a developer?
• Run Google Cloud Platform implementations at our clients. This implies the design, development, and roll-out of implementations.
When it concerns new functionalities, these will be translated into new Google Cloud Platform features.
• Develop new features, which are relevant for this specific, or all clients.
• Have the responsibility for maintenance on delivered implementations on a technical and functional level. The way to do this is by
proactively monitoring Google Cloud Platform implementation
When further into your career, as a Lead developer you will also:
• Define Google Cloud Platform architecture
• Define used standards, tooling, e.g.
• Execute quality control on deliverables
• Plan in bugs, features and other development activities, based on client’s priorities
• Report status to client
• Extend your skills in the Data Scientist area
Knowledge and skills
• Angular Dart
• Work with build environment (continues integration)
• Front-end development, taking into account the usability aspects
• Test-driven development
• Object orientation / modelling via UML
• Work in agile team according to Scrum methodology
• Scripting (Shell)
• Analytical mindset
• Accurate way of working
• Eager to learn
What we offer:
• An environment with experienced developers and data scientists who will assist you on every necessary point.
• Software testing techniques and practices based on Agile software development methodology
• Gain more insights in and familiarity with cloud computing
• Experience in building on the Google Cloud Platform and with Google’s core infrastructure.
• Working in an agile team, according to scrum methodology
• The possibility to develop yourself through different courses.
• A Spaces membership which gives you the possibility of working from all different Spaces locations and join their events and workshops.